Before going LIVE
In order to have the SaltEdge accounts transferred to LIVE mode the following steps should be followed:
- Please provide SaltEdge representative with app’s test account to verify Spectre API integration;
- Be sure to provide the necessary headers for authentication in the system;
- Your application should be working correctly with all of the fake banks;
- Your application should not create any duplicated customers (i.e. connecting the same provider with the same credentials, for the same user, using different customer entities);
- The end user should be able to create, reconnect,
refresh and delete logins;
- Your application should handle correctly the refresh_timeout in provider entity;
- Your application should show the instructions for providers;
- Your application should not allow usage of disabled providers;
- Your application should use the duplicate route for a better user experience;
- The Multi-factor authentication must be enabled for your account and all your Client users;
- In order to avoid legal issues with end-users and data providers, the client should ensure that end-users read and agree to End User License Terms.
After all of the verifications have been made by a SaltEdge representative, the account will be transferred to LIVE mode.