v3 Upgrade guide
This guide explains the changes you will have to keep in mind when upgrading from v2 to v3 version of Spectre API.
Logical changes in the API are as follows:
- Change the routes that are polled in your system from
customer_id field inside Customer now has been renamed to
- Customer-Secret header is used by applications to identify the customer on all routes related to Login (create, reconnect, etc.).
Request/response API changes are as follows:
message field from error response was renamed to
error_message. See example;
- Max value of
Expires-At header is 1 hour from now, in UTC timezone,
otherwise ExpiresAtInvalid error will be raised;
- A new stage,
fetch_holder_info, has been added;
- GET api/v3/countries now returns name and code of the countries. See example;
- GET api/v3/currencies now returns name and code of the currencies. See example;
- POST api/v3/customers has a changed response. See example;
interactive have a changed response. See example;
- On login refresh in case when login cannot be refreshed at the moment, a LoginCannotBeRefreshed error will be returned instead of
Login object. See example;
- api/v3/tokens/* has a changed response. See example;
- api/v3/oauth_providers/* has a changed response. See example;
- The callbacks have been changed, added
custom_fields parameter, which will be returned in the callback body. See example.