Spectre API Access Terms
Data Volume Fetching Limits
Spectre API was developed to provide real time access to End Users' financial or other data available from the End User’s Financial Institution. Access to the Spectre API is subject to the following data fetching limits:
- up to two (2) fetches of new data from any Financial Institution per second (7,200 per hour);
- limited to one (1) fetch of new data from any Financial Institution per day per End User;
- if there is a failure to fetch or retrieve new data from a Financial Institution, Client is allowed to make up to two (2) additional attempts to retry fetching new data for the associated End User per day. Retried fetches are subject to the same limitations on fetching calls per second set forth in the first paragraph;
- Salt Edge gives Client the option to enable automatic fetching of new data per each End User’s connection to a Financial Institution. Salt Edge’s standard automatic fetching time starts at 2AM and ends at 6AM in local time of the capital of the country where the Financial Institution is located. In certain cases, the automatic fetching time is from 2AM to 6AM UTC.
Data Volume Limits
This Section applies to Client if Client is using the Spectre Categorization API separately. The Spectre Categorization API was developed to provide real time categorization of Transaction Data. Accessing the Spectre Categorization API is subject to the following limits:
- categorization request to the Spectre Categorization API must not exceed one hundred (100) Objects;
- up to two (2) requests of categorization of Transaction Data per second (7,200 per hour).
To learn more about Terms of Service using Spectre API, go here.