Spectre API aims to make requesting financial information from various providers as simple as a cURL.
The API allows you to perform several important procedures, such as:
- Securely import bank data from multiple countries;
- Import data from online payment systems (Payoneer, PayPal, Yandex Money, etc.);
- Automatically synchronize accounts and transactions on a daily basis;
- Automatically categorize financial transactions;
- Keep a well-organized and up-to-date list of currency rates.
If you have any questions regarding what can be done with Spectre API, feel free to contact us.
The Salt Edge platform is incredibly easy to integrate with.
We’ve built the Salt Edge Connect interface so your application could start importing your users' financial data in a matter of minutes.
However, if you think your application could benefit more from native look and feel, you can always contact us and we can discuss what would be the best solution for your app.
We use JSON for all the requests and responses, including the errors.
Most of the API revolves around several important concepts:
- Client - an application consuming Spectre API;
- Customer - a customer of the client who is consuming Spectre API;
- Provider - a bank or an online payments system;
- Login - the central entity of the API, representing a connection between a customer’s bank and Salt Edge;
- Account - one of the accounts associated with a login. It can be a credit card account, a savings account, one of the online accounts, etc;
- Transaction - a single financial transaction made within an account;
- Category - one of the 79 categories assigned to a transaction.
Following the guides
You can start with Authentication and follow the links in the sidebar.
If you have any questions, contact us anytime using our contact form.